Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mardi Gras

A few weeks ago I decided to take my mom, my sister Candi, and Emma to downtown St. Mary's to attend the (family-friendly) Mardi Gras parade. It was much better than I originally expected! Here's just one of the many cool floats:


It was a beautiful day and it was incredibly crowded for the tiny town of St. Mary's, but we had a blast! Emma was totally mesmerized by the floats, dogs, and people throwing candy and beads at her!

Emma and her Aunt Can-Can watching the parade. We were so glad to have her, Tony, and "Gah-Gah" Rita in town!

She finally decided to get brave and get down to wave at the people and say "Hi!"
Here she is mid-wave! Hoping for more candy and beads, I'm sure!

1 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

Her hair looks gorgeous in these pictures!!!