Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome to The Bledsoe Family Blog!

After some coaxing from my new friends here in GA, I have decided to start The Bledsoe Trio blog! Although I don't know what we'll change the name to when our family expands (The Bledsoe Four-O???)
My family in NC and Richard's family in SC and all of our friends from VA to GA will now be able to keep up with our family through this site!
ENJOY!!!

I will start my blogging with a post from our morning at St. Mary's Park on Friday, November 7. Deanna, Ashley, Nicole, and myself brought all of our kids to the park to play and enjoy the beautiful weather. And although the gnats were terrible, they still had a great time!


Ava and Emma are apparently examining something pretty interesting on Emma's finger. I can only imagine what's on that finger!!!



Bryce and Emma are enjoying some snacks and Ashley's yummy pumpkin muffins!

I could only get pictures of Em with Ava and Bryce. However, she had a blast playing with "Big" Emma, Kate, and Gabe as well! She especially loved looking for lizards with Kate!




2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

Yeah! Congrats on starting your blog...you will be addicted in no time! :)

Ashley said...

Good for you, it looks great!! I am so glad that I have another one to read......