Friday, February 6, 2009

She's a Natural!!!

Yesterday after Book Babies, Ashley and I decided to take the girls to the Mommy and Me Gymnastics class at the Rec Center here in Kingsland. The girls had a blast and aside from a few minor setbacks, a great time was had by all!

Of course, I'm partial to gymnastics for Emma and I think she did a fantastic job! Ava and Bryce also had a blast! Ashley and I had as much of a workout as they did!

Emma LOVED the rings and was just swinging away! She stayed on them until her little knuckles were turning white!

Still swinging...
I think she's looking at Ashley like "Hey Mrs. Ashley, are you getting a good picture of this?"
Emma and Bryce just tried out the balance beam and neither of them were impressed. They look like they are chatting about how much they disliked the beams! Maybe next time, girls!

1 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

Gabe & I can't wait to finally come next week! It looks like so much fun!