Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wedding Festivities


Last weekend, one of my dearest friends decided to tie the knot! We have such a rich history as friends and it was such an honor to be included as a bridesmaid on she and Tony's Wedding Day!


Congratualations Julia and Tony! January 3, 2009


This is Julia and I on the night of the Rehearsal Dinner. Isn't she beautiful!


Us just moments before she said "I Do!"


My best friend, Jennifer and I at the Reception. We were both feeling great at this point!!!

Richard and I at the reception! I think this is before Richard decided to play the air guitar for the entire crowd. Nice, Richard.

Julia and I taking a break from the dancing!


For Julia and Tony, I wish you both tons of happiness! I will never forget the memories we've made and the priceless times we've had together! Congrats and I love you!

1 comments:

lifeleftopen said...

okay i need to see richard playing air guitar. tell him he will be asked for an encore as our wedding! these pics are great! beautiful bride!! :) miss you guys!