Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ooohhh the weather outside is...SUNNY AND 76 DEGREES???!!!

Seriously, could this weather be more UNlike Christmastime? I have a very cute red sweater and scarf combo I would love to whip out. And an adorable snow-penquin pin for my coat but at this time it's not sweater or coat weather. As a matter of fact, Emma wore a long sleeve dress today with no tights or socks and was still hot! Craziness! I so wanted to enjoy the hot chocolate I just bought, but what's the use?! Our AC is on for goodness sakes! Oh well! It'll still be a great Christmas, sweaters or not!

In honor of the "beach" weather, here are some pictures of Miss Emma at Virginia Beach last week!











1 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

Can you believe how hot it is? I think this might be an iced mocha year at our house instead of a hot chocolate. :)