Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

Our day began wonderfully! It was a beautiful North Carolina Thursday and Emma was ready for some of Grandma Gwen's good cooking!!!

Emma's all ready for the day!


After lunch, we headed across the field to Aunt Kimmie's for a friendly game of paintball! Well, the guys [and Aunt WeeWee] played paintball while the rest of us played cards and watched Emma run down the hills and roll in the leaves!


Emma playing with her Daddy after a round of paintball!

Emma's Grandma Rita enjoyed playing with Em outside and taking lots of pictures of her! Luckily I was able to capture this precious moment between the two!

After a long day of playing and eating (like a bird) Emma was pooped and was ready for a nap. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with our fabulous family!

And the following night, I was able to enjoy a little girl time! I went to Jennifer's and had a glass or two (or ten) of wine and chatted like school girls with my friends! I just wish I would have really stopped at that 2nd glass!

Me, Jennifer, Terri Jo, Katie, Amy, and Wendi




2 comments:

Rita Clewis said...

The Housewives of Richmond County. When does your show come out?

Katie Rohleder said...

Ok....who is that chick in the red who looks like she is pregnant and in desperate need of a boob job??? Please photoshop me some boobs in that picture and then repost! :)